Back to home page

Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Salam and Good Morning everyone!!



HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!

May this year is better than the yearsssss before! :)

+++++

I went to Lovely Lace Alamanda at the very first day of 2011 as this month (happened to be my month) had offered me a 20% discount. For anything!! Grab! Grab! Grab! Kaaa-Chiingg~!! $$$




Another place I love to visit is Romantika. Yeah I noticed that there is another branch at Wangsa Walk Mall! (Too observant when I went out with my friend a month ago hahaha) other than in Shopping Mall at S.Alam and Kajang. Terima kasih to Romantika which didn't offer any member card hahaha I'm not a shopaholic doh! But I'll become manic when I were in there!


Terlalu gilakan semua lagu Ingrid Michaelson. Sweet!!


Nota Tangan:

Barakallahulakuma wa baraka'alaik to my friend Thykhah who is getting married in April and my best buddy getting enggaged next February. OK, aku hanya menjadi saksi dari kaca mata lensa sahaja. Tahniah. I'm happy for you girls!  

(4) Comments

  1. GuGu On January 3, 2011 at 12:14 AM

    epy new year kak azah! wishing u all da best n a better year~!! :DD

     
    azaHmaeL On January 3, 2011 at 6:44 PM

    Reply:

    Aiman: thanks~ same goes to you! mari berusaha! :)

     
    muhammad syafiq On January 5, 2011 at 4:14 PM

    salam azaH,

    ini rupenye noktah chente ye.. hehe..

    "Lagi setahun sebelum kami menggenggam segulung Ijazah Sarjana Muda Perubatan dan Pembedahan. InshaAllah. Doakan aku. Mula merasakan bahang professional exam pada bulan April 2012"

    Allahumma Amenn :)


    dari jauh ~

     
    azaHmaeL On January 6, 2011 at 10:22 AM

    Reply:

    Syafiq: Wsalam~ syukran jazakumullahu khairan !! :) kalian di sana juga. moga pulang dengan apa yang dicitakan :)

     

Post a Comment

Silalah conteng lagi!!! (^_^)v