Back to home page

Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

D.I.L

10:17 AM 4 contengan

Salam and morning ya all~

There are 3 meanings of the abbreviation of D.I.L

1st: D.I.L stands for Death In Line - which means... I dont know what does it means. I tried to search it in PakLebaiGoogle dan Yahoo, but nothing seems to appear relatively to what I'm looking for. Got this when we first entered medical posting. Cet, kene kelentong! - Prof Shahrir gelakkan kat kitorang when he heard us saying this confidently and with no doubt!

2nd: D.I.L Dangerously Ill Lists - this is the true meaning of D.I.L which was told by our lecturer after a roar laughed last night. Yeekk!. 

3rd: This is the 3rd meaning of D.I.L:


Deeply In Love
- Prof Shahrir



Nota Kaki:
To my friends that are needed to go and take their clinical exam in HoSHAS, bitawfiq wa najjah. Allah ma3na. Walaupun dengan terjahan, inshaAllah you guys can do it. Dr Lazli and Dr Fida sangat baik~ Aku sangat envy kalian dapat exam di sana. Goodluck! And to my seniors, 90 days before Pro-exam, all the best!

(4) Comments

  1. Ndea Anuar On January 20, 2011 at 11:38 AM

    ok exam kali ni diberi nama EXAM TERJAH! huahua.

     
    azaHmaeL On January 20, 2011 at 1:06 PM

    yeahh aku rase setiap kali exam kene terjah. takpe2 preparation for the future! haaa

     
    Abdul Munir Sanusi On January 20, 2011 at 8:35 PM

    Deep In Love? Tak lama doh tu jang!

     
    azaHmaeL On January 20, 2011 at 11:12 PM

    actually nak fokus kat 2nd definition hahaha

     

Post a Comment

Silalah conteng lagi!!! (^_^)v