Back to home page

Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Salam and Morning :)


This week, my friends and I have been allocated in the Rheumatology team. Went to and fro to HUKM and Ampang Hospital for clinics and rounds and teachings. Tiring but I'm trying to be positive. Well, having said so, my lunch for the past few days, were treated by my mentor. Ok I conjectured it as my birthday present. Huahaha~  


1st day: At Chili's Mid Valley

 Burrp~

I have been diagnosed to have "Osteoarthritis secondary to excessive happiness" when I complained of having temporo-mandibular-joint (TMJ)'s pain to him. Thank you for that prof. hahaha. Saya tengah bahagia ni prof :P 

2nd day: Nandos Maluri
Oh, mungkin tuah aku pakai baju oren hahahaha Alhamdulillah :D




Nota Tangan:
Tiada idea untuk meneruskan diskusi case report saya. Tolong!!!

(4) Comments

  1. Sop On January 26, 2011 at 11:56 AM

    wow, xsabar aku nk msuk posting rheumato n dibelanja oleh mentor kesayangan. aaa... :-O

     
    pulasan007 On January 26, 2011 at 1:35 PM

    haha...xde butang 'loike' la kt komen ko cop....I LOIKE IT BELI MACH

     
    azaHmaeL On January 26, 2011 at 8:01 PM

    aku paham aku paham ape yang kaw alami hehehe bistro je la korang hahaha :P mekdad ade la butang like. tak nampak eh? :P

     
    muhammad syafiq On January 29, 2011 at 12:52 AM

    :)

     

Post a Comment

Silalah conteng lagi!!! (^_^)v