Back to home page

Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Salam and Good day everyone :)

"O my Lord! bestow wisdom on me, and join me with the righteous; Grant me honourable mention on the tongue of truth among the latest (generations); Make me one of the inheritors of the Garden of Bliss" -Asy-Syu'araa' 26:83-86

A fortunate case of mistaken identity. I got the 'title' eventho I'm not deserve for that yet

I just came back from Practical Rheumatology Made Easy Workshop (PRyME) that was done on 15-16th January 2011 at Temerloh Hospital. Travelled from KL to Temerloh twice in a week plus didnt make sense but I just realized how lucky and grateful I was to come to Temerloh and joined this workshop! It helped me for my coming end-posting examination plus some memorable memories over that weekend :') .

بإذن الله

I'll do my very best. Allah knows best. Make use all the chances I've got wisely and prudently. And to you, Enjoy your working hours heee~

++++++

We have been labelled as obsessive. Hah. For me, better than passive!

See. How obsessed I am. hahaha




Nota Kaki Busuk:
Started buat case report at 10 am. Then stopped at 1030 continued with my babe D90 taking these pictures and sampai sekarang tak gerak-gerak case report ni hahaha Adehhh 






Another 4 days, I am becoming an adult....

(13) Comments

  1. muhammad syafiq On January 18, 2011 at 3:05 PM

    Wahh,

    tengok azaH captured 1st pic tu, teringat signature Mz..

    lupe ye.. :(

    Hmm, dulu mcm tak suke g Temerloh..tapi,

    Everything happens for a reason rite :)

     
    azaHmaeL On January 18, 2011 at 3:51 PM

    Adeyy sori lupe lupeee ayoo i will i will adehh

    everything happens for a reason :)

     
    muhammad syafiq On January 18, 2011 at 4:37 PM

    Itsokay2, No probs lah :D


    p/s; Naissss angel ya. hee

     
    azaHmaeL On January 18, 2011 at 4:43 PM

    hehehe tengkiu2. ni amik time tgh blur buat keje hee :)

     
    muhammad syafiq On January 18, 2011 at 4:46 PM

    yeah! take ur tyme..

    Ohh, jauhkan D90 tuuuuu.. haha :D :D :D

     
    azaHmaeL On January 18, 2011 at 4:47 PM

    dah simpan dahhh~~ hayoohh :P

     
    Sop On January 18, 2011 at 6:56 PM

    layan je la, azah.. aku paham perasaan ko.

     
    Abdul Munir Sanusi On January 18, 2011 at 7:06 PM

    Ok,lah tu dapat travel balik rumah. Eden ni nak balik twice a year dah susah. Rindu mak!

     
    azaHmaeL On January 18, 2011 at 8:44 PM

    Sop: hahaha shh!! :P

    Mun: alhamdulillah :) sebab tu eden tak mo study jauh2~ rindu makk ayah!~ :)

     
    Unknown On January 22, 2011 at 7:51 AM

    thumbs up!

     
    azaHmaeL On January 22, 2011 at 2:07 PM

    Tengs Ahmad :)

     
    leen riot On January 22, 2011 at 2:45 PM

    sangat suka gambar tu..lepas neh boleh lah ajar!!suka bace contengan anda..oyeah!!

     
    azaHmaeL On January 22, 2011 at 3:50 PM

    tengs leeennn!!~ hehehe datang lah lagi. aku tak charge muahahah :P

     

Post a Comment

Silalah conteng lagi!!! (^_^)v