Back to home page

Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Teman: Nak tengok layang-layang dan kuda!
Aku: Nak jugak!!

At the beach (Pantai Batu Burok (?))

Aku: Where's the layang-layang?
Teman: Tu....

Errr.... I guess, I still can watch 'them' in Bangi.





When your kite is flying on top of others, the feeling of

"Waahh layang-layang kita paling tinggi!! pheeewwit!"

Nota Kaki:


Hopefuly, Tasik Cempaka will not change its name to Tasik Celaka again as what they called it previously due to the unwanted circumstances. hahaha


++++++


Never to forget!


My treasure of all the time! :)


Aku: A*ah akan jaga mami dan babah sampai bila-bila!


Few promising words blurted out from my mouth in front of my step-father (Pak Man: "Saya mahu kamu jadi 'anak angkat' saya, boleh ke mak dan ayah kepada azah?" as he pointed to my parents and they both nodded), and the drama went on and on. That was 7 years ago when i had my motivational camp.


Now and forever i'll keep my promise!


Happy Belated Mother's Day, Mami! :D



Nota Kaki:

1) I wish you to read this mami :)
2) I don't know what the heck happened to my blog as the fonts are super big!


Yang lain, esok sahaja...

(3) Comments

  1. aw3rz On May 16, 2009 at 1:20 AM

    Pegi Tganu tak singgah umah aku.isk2

     
    azaHmaeL On May 16, 2009 at 12:35 PM

    Reply:

    aw3rz: aku ingat kaw berkampung kat pulau hahaha

     
    Anonymous On June 12, 2009 at 9:20 PM

    step father bkn ayah tiri ke za?

    hihih.

     

Post a Comment

Silalah conteng lagi!!! (^_^)v