Back to home page

Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Salam 'alayk :')

Woottt! Wooottt!! 

What a marvelous and glorius news! He will be here. SOON! LIVE!! :D

Venue: MBSA Auditorium Shah Alam
Date: 15th October 2010
Time: 2000-2300

++++

Classical, country and 80s heretofore were usually confined in my iTunes. When I heard my housemates put them on air, I couldn't feel the tempo in my heart. I didnt ever try to listen to it or if I did, it was just like a river flowing away from me.

Anyhow, for the past few weeks I keep on tunning on the same songs from Maher's over and over again, day by day. It doesn't plain as vanilla at all! Seriously! Try to feel the songs. Try to understand the songs. Believe me! Money back guarantee if it does bore you! 
I should take from different angle. Not so cun at this angle ok!
Sad to say, I'm incapable to go to his show. issskk. I have a family programme on the next day.

I LOVE this verse:

Everytime you commit one more mistake
You feel you can't repent
And that it's way too late
You're so confused, wrong decisions you have made
Haunt your mind and your heart is full of shame
Don't despair and never loose hope
Cause Allah is always by your side


Ps:

If you go, can you take his signature for me? Peliss Pelisss (I'm begging you). And ask him to write, 
"Azah, Believe in yourself. Workhard! and be a muslimah doctor. I will always pray for you.- Love: Maher" Kahkahkah


The signature part is true actually. I'm asking for it. Please 

(8) Comments

  1. Akak On September 19, 2010 at 9:11 PM

    oit~ kenduri kawin aku on the very next day...

     
    azaHmaeL On September 19, 2010 at 9:15 PM

    Reply:

    Akak: tahu takpe. sebb tu aku tak leh nak pegi!!! ape kata aku request suro maher datang umah. wow! :D :D

     
    Ndea Anuar On September 20, 2010 at 8:38 AM

    wah ah ah ah mne la die smpt nak tulih pepanjang surat chenta ko tu azah... wah ah ah ah ah ah ah

     
    azaHmaeL On September 20, 2010 at 6:20 PM

    Reply:

    Ndea: sempat!! kehkehkeh :P

     
    dahlia On September 21, 2010 at 11:35 AM

    Time wedding ni jgn lupa pasang lagu barakAllah by maher .. :D

     
    azaHmaeL On September 21, 2010 at 6:59 PM

    Reply:

    Kak dahlia: err nak pasang Allahi Allah Kiya Karo boleh? kehkeh

     
    Nooreena On September 22, 2010 at 6:19 AM

    Ajak la Maher Zain perform kat rumah Azah. :D


    PS: Ini kawan Kak Dahlia ;)

     
    azaHmaeL On September 22, 2010 at 9:19 AM

    Reply:

    Kak reena: Kalau ikutkan hati, nak je suruh die perfome kat umah tetiap hari kehkehkeh :)))

     

Post a Comment

Silalah conteng lagi!!! (^_^)v