Back to home page

Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Salam Eidul Adha from my family and I (^o^)


++++++++++++

This Sunday I'm going to Temerloh again to start a new journey and challenging 2 months excursion that it was destined for me through a narrow and confined passage to meet a kuty-muty little baby instead of meeting old-age people.




I'm preparing myself to be deaf for a while when they start to scream and scold at us like hell mad by plugging a bale of cotton on both side of my ears while other may say "It's ok, it is like a bread and butter in Obstetric posting"



And for those who wanna go to the toilet, please do it so before class as you may either have constipation or incontinence due to super cuak. kehkehkeh

Nota Hari ini:

1) Enjoy your day (^_^) and semoga saya menjadi super rajin
2) Gembira akhirnya dapat juga buku dari Wazari Wazir :)
3) Dato' "Learn to speak English. Say all the bad things in English"- Yeah I'm applying it hahaha

(3) Comments

  1. muhammad syafiq On November 27, 2009 at 8:06 PM

    sangat-sangat indah azaH :)

     
    azaHmaeL On November 27, 2009 at 8:37 PM

    Reply:

    Syafiq: back to mother nature huhuh

     
    nazurah On December 23, 2009 at 6:04 PM

    who was the guy?

     

Post a Comment

Silalah conteng lagi!!! (^_^)v